2nd World Congress on Electroporation and Pulsed Electric Fields in Biology, Medicine and Food & Environmental Technologies
The 2nd World Congress on Electroporation and Pulsed Electric Fields in Biology, Medicine and Food & Environmental Technologies is scheduled to take place in Norfolk, Virginia (VA), USA, during September 24th to 28th, 2017.
The meeting is organized with the intent of bringing together people from different disciplines possessing diverse expertise, who are involved in basic research or are developing applications based on electroporation and the use of pulsed electric fields of high intensity. The aim is to create an environment stimulating interdisciplinary interactions, to present latest achievements and demonstrate current knowledge.
Please find available details here.
Tentative topics of the World Congress 2017
- Basics, biology of electroporation
- Basics, modeling of electroporation including MD studies
- Technology for PEF and large treatment capacities
- Technology for electric pulses for research and medical applications
- Medical applications (ECT, IRE, GET)
- Food industry applications
- Environmental applications
- Micro and Nanotechnologies (single cell electroporation, microfluidics …)