It is our privilege and pleasure to invite you to attend the fifth edition of International Conference Analytical and Nanoanalytical Methods for Biomedical and Environmental Sciences, “IC-ANMBES 2018” to be held in Brasov, Romania during May 23 – 25, 2018, organized by Transilvania University of Brasov, Romania.
The conference is designed as an international forum for effective exchange of knowledge among researchers, from all over the world, active in various theoretical and applied areas of: biophysics, biochemistry, medicine, bioengineering, environmental protection and food safety. We hope that this conference will represent an ideal opportunity for you to stay abreast of the latest developments in those areas of research, to present and discuss the most important scientific problems during the scientific sessions, as well as to meet old friends and make new ones. Invited and Regular Oral Lectures, together with Posters presented by scientists from both the academic and industrial areas will form the high-level scientific program. To keep up with the highest standards, each contribution will be peer-reviewed by international experts. Based on these recommendations, the scientific committee will decide upon acceptance.
The “IC-ANMBES 2018“ will cover different aspects of analytical and analytical methods, which will be presented in the frame of two main themes:
1. Analytical and Nanoanalytical Methods for Biophysical and Biomedical Applications
2. Analytical and Nanoanalytical Methods for Environmental and Food Safety
Topics covered include, but are not limited to, the following:
· Atomic and nuclear analytical methods for biomedicine and environmental sciences
· Biophysical methods in the study of protein folding, misfolding and assembly
· Medical analysis and diagnosis
· Biomembranes and model membranes
· Molecular and cellular electric/magnetic field effects
· Electrified interfaces and biosensing
· Bioenergetics and signal transduction
· Novel materials and biomaterials for analytical methods
· In-silico methods
To encourage young scientists and PhD students to present their best contributions, a panel of judges selected from members of the International Selection Committee will select the best posters presented to be awarded prizes in the Poster Award competition.
We would also like to welcome the representatives from the industry to present their latest products. We are sure that we can achieve very positive dialog, new business opportunities and networking.
Besides the scientific aspects of the Conference, our guests will have every chance to enjoy the hospitality and the beauties of our historic town, Brasov.
See you in Brasov!